Valgrind logs off a fresh jhbuild of 2.12

Hi.

I tried building HEAD off jhbuild last night and today and the result of
logging in doing some small tasks in the panel and opening a terminal
etc.

I filed one bug against gdk with a cairo related leak already, and I
found another one that I have a patch for in gnome-screenshooter.

Other than that I had some redraw problems on the desktop. It seemed to
draw text and icons repeatedly over the existing one without refreshing
the desktop, the new text and icon also moved up slightly for each
iteration so it looked really bad after a while. Possibly som cairo
issue?

Screenshot of this is here:

http://www.gnome.org/~kmaraas/skewed-desktop.png

I had very few problems building this. The ones I remember are

- gst-plugins not building because of some gcc4 warning
- gnome-media needed a build fix (now in CVS)
- eel doesn't build unless you pass it --enable-more-warnings=no when
using gcc4
- probably some other issues I forgot :-)

Hope someone finds this useful

Cheers
Kjartan