Re: ggv/gpdf and evince

> Please note that I think we should include evince in GNOME, replacing
> gpdf and ggv. I'm only saying that maybe is better disable by now
> poppler's cairo backend: this will produce sometimes a less sexy
> rendering, but it's fast and with no faults.

Enabling poppler-cairo early in jhbuild is probably the best way to
get testing and bug reports about it. Splash is already quite mature
and included in stable distributions (FC4 for example), we can put it
back later if cairo is too immature.
It's not a clear cut decision but I'd say to give cairo backend a try first.

Marco