Re: Login Flash Screen Disable

В Сбт, 25/06/2005 в 15:18 +0000, Susant Kumar Padhi пишет:
> Hi All,
>
> While Loging in to Gnome Session I am getting Window manager Flash
> screen  . I able to disable for single user through gnome-session-
> properties utility but I want to disable for all the user. What is the
> configuration file it storing all information. Can any body help me.
>

> Regards
> Susant
>

> Susant Kumar Padhi

This kind of questions is not so suitable for development list. Although
I don't know which list is this suitable for :)

You can set this, either by setting default value of key

/apps/gnome-session/options/show_splash_screen

if you'd like to allow user change it or setting mandatory value of this
key.

Probably Gnome Desktop Administrative Guide can help you. Look here:

http://www.gnome.org/learn/admin-guide/latest/ch01.html

you'll need something like this command:

gconftool-2 --direct --config-source
xml:readwrite:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.mandatory --type bool --
set /apps/gnome-session/options/show_splash_screen false