Gnome 3.0 and implementation

Hi,

Reading the interesting page about the futur of Gnome:
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero, I found the concept of making
objects really enthusiasming:

<hp> I mean shifting complexity to what users want to do instead of
computer nonsense
<hp> - first-class user-interesting objects such as "email", "conversation", "document", "contact"
     shared between all apps

For a good implementation of this concept could it be possible to use a
real object language?

I really don't want ot troll but I think this could be really
interesting to use such a langage. Like Seth has said in his article on
gnome journal,  there is activity in pygtk and gtk# communities and IMHO
it is due to the use of a real object language.

--
Benoit Caccinolo bcaccinolo idealx com