Re: ABSOLUTE THEMES INSANITY ON THE *CURRENT* DEFAULT THEME!

Hey Calum,

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 18:54 +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> > you could have reply to me to my email I sent you some months ago
> asking for the status of
> > the change.
>
> I did, attached again just for the record.

[snip]

> On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 23:04 -0700, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> > Hi, did you receive the gtkrc and shot I sent you a couple of weeks
> ago?
> > Will the change make it to the next version?
>
> I've made the change locally but have just been on vacation for a few
> days so I haven't committed it yet.  I have to say I'm slightly unsure
> about it in practice-- seems to make most dialogs look quite a bit
> clunkier and uglier

	Probably a good indication you should go with your own instinct rather
than waiting for people to complain :-)

	I think you should just revert the change. If you're looking for r-t
approval, I think I saw Jeff (on irc) say he thought it should be
reverted now and I'm saying it now too ... so there's your two
approvals :-)

Cheers,
Mark.