Re: roadmap status update/update request

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 20:32 -0800, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:

> Anyways, we are getting tiresome to most list members here, let's close the
> thread.

	You should never have begun this thread in the first place. It seems to
be a very nasty habit of yours to begin, and carry on these completely
off-topic threads.

	You are in a room full of hackers, shouting your head off while some of
us hide in corners and try to have the discussions we came here for.

	Developers this morning have 43 more mails their inbox, 11 of them from
you, all of them useless. Nobodys' pet features got implemented as a
result of this discussion, but plenty of people's time was wasted.

	Read Seth's mail again, please:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2005-February/msg00348.html

	None of us want to be forced into unsubscribing people or creating
private lists or any of our other similar options.

Good Luck,
Mark.