Re: roadmap status update/update request

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 01:08 -0800, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> That's the thing. I am trying to explain A REAL PROBLEM of the Gnome project
> (community involvement in the Gnome evolution) and you find the topic
> "useless".

You need to better express yourself. Mostly you need to be concise.

You also need to pay more attention to the replies that you get. Spend a
little time thinking about them, and thinking through the consequences
of everyone's proposals. Instead of just repeating yourself, as if
that's going to persuade everyone that you know best regardless of the
logic.

These are the conditions when you give feedback to this community. Those
are pretty good conditions. You have not earned special treatment.

If you reply to this by ranting then you have not understood and you
should read the above again.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com