Re: gdm2 string freeze breakage

Today at 13:48, Bill Haneman wrote:

> Perhaps.  But with the political issues surrounding 'Taiwan', would it
> not be safer not to introduce this string?

We're not proclaiming it's independence of China, in the same way that
we're not proclaiming Hong Kong's independence of China, even though
there's a string "Chinese (Hong Kong)".

"Taiwan" _is_ the name of the province/country (depending on who you
are :), so I see nothing disputable there (clearly, the Hong Kong
example should indicate that we're not insisting on territories being
countries in there, since it's a "Special Administrative Region of
People's Republic of China"; we're simply not saying that Taiwan is
not as well, but we aren't saying that it is either).

Cheers,
Danilo