Re: gdm2 string freeze breakage

Abel:

Thanks for patching the code.  If anybody thinks this needs further work,
just let me know and we can further tweak the wording if necessary.

Brian

Brian, the attached patch adds zh_SG and fix localized language name.
Is it OK to commit?

Hmmm.  I've check the above link and it doesn't look readible in my
browser.

Yes, it's in Chinese, sorry for that. It was talking about fragmentation of
Chinese usage and various translation issue.

But if you are just changing gui/gdmlanguages.c so that the
languages have the right name and zh_SG is added, then it is okay to
commit.  I'll review your changes after your commit and let you know
if anything is wrong.

Since nobody raised objection on this, I just committed it. In order to
play safe, I also modified locale.alias with the same change.

Abel

It seems we have agreed on the following names:

zh_CN = Chinese (China Mainland)
zh_SG = Chinese (Singapore)
zh_HK = Chinese (Hong Kong)
zh_TW = Chinese (Taiwan)

So please update it so it looks like that.  Also, I don't know if
gdm2/config/locale.alias is used.  Who would know.

Brian