Re: gnome panel help.

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 00:48 -0230, Craig Harding wrote:
> If I need some help with some simple code that I'm trying to use as a
> panel applet, would this be the right list to post to? I just want to
> learn the basics and move from there. I'm using SuSe 9.2 and Panel
> version 2.6.2

While I recommend upgrading to a more recent panel, libpanel-applet and
such, the APIs here are still the same as far as I remember.

There is useful stuff in the ORBit2 tutorial I think. Also an article I
wrote has some useful things
(http://www.davyd.id.au/articles/debugging-gnome-applets.shtml).

The applets themselves are also examples, but they are not always the
neatest or best examples you'll find.

--
Davyd Madeley              http://www.davyd.id.au/

PGP Fingerprint <http://www.davyd.id.au/pgp/>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA