Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 20:23 +0100, Claudio Saavedra wrote:
> Considering that there are pros and cons, why force all developers,
> contributors and testers to take part in this?

If you want a stable development platform, use the stable series, not
CVS HEAD.

When things start breaking in the basic desktop, people will step up to
fix them.  That's why this should be turned on in development releases.

> Just like with the suggestion that Vicent made a few days ago regarding
> making GNOME crash. Instead of making this changes a *must* for all the
> people involved with the HEAD code, why not better making more noise
> (mailing lists, p.g.o, etc.) so everyone know that exists some areas of
> the desktop development that need some love?

We'll advertise it.  Actually, I'll do this right away.

  Federico