Re: IMPORTANT: fix critical warnings before January 1st

On 11/11/05, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> On 11/11/05, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
> > I dunno.  Anyone have good suggestions?  "critical-warning-crasher" maybe?
> >
> > Also, as an aside,
> > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/boogle.cgi?query="-CRITICAL"; seems
> > to be fairly good at catching these as a first approximation, though
> > the lack of case sensitivity also catches places where people say
> > things like "non-critical".  It may be possible to generate a good
> > enough query without manually marking all the relevant bugs.
>
> Oh, hrm, good point- I was assuming they'd be unqueryable.

Well, it's still not perfect (though I'm guessing an enhancement to
boogle or a manually crafted query could be much better).  Also, in
fact, my previous query only caught the cases where people printed the
warnings printed at the terminal.  If the user didn't do that but
instead just submitted a stack trace, the query would be more like
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/boogle.cgi?query=G_LOG_LEVEL_CRITICAL
(which happens to be a really tiny list, at the moment)