Should I propose sabayon?

I've been working a bit on Sabayon recently. See e.g. my blog entry:
http://blogs.gnome.org/view/alexl/2005/11/07/0

Now I'm thinking maybe I should propose it for inclusion into the gnome
desktop. However, its really not a desktop app, but rather something for
administrators of desktops, so it feels strange to propose it for
desktop inclusion. Its a very interesting app though, and KDE get lots
of credits for their Kiosktool, so its important that we have something
in this area.

I'm not sure what to do here. Should I propose it?

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a fast talking guerilla cowboy from the Mississippi delta. She's a foxy
bisexual angel who don't take no shit from nobody. They fight crime!