Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 18:11 +0000, Calum Benson wrote:

> When I let the Sun a11y folks know you were considering this, one of
> them (Mike Pedersen) pointed out:
>
> > One bug that this will quickly show up for the community is: [Bug
> > 155917].

Oh, *that* bug :)

I'm interested in hearing David Malcolm's experience with this.  Dave,
did you have to enable any env. vars to make a11y work?  Or is it just a
problem with the XSETTINGS?

I put some more detailed questions in the bug for those who know what's
going on.

  Federico