Re: Gnome 2.14 Module Proposal: Deskbar Applet

<quote who="Sri Ramkrishna">

> I'm in favour of python based applets as well.  Python is an ubquitious
> language that making a requirement for it would have pretty light impact.

There is no question whether we will accept Python based stuff into the
Desktop suite, so we don't need to argue this point again! The problem here
is the specific issue of applets and where their bindings live.

- Jeff

--
OSDC 2005: Melbourne, Australia                      http://www.osdc.com.au/

   "PHP, when it first came out, didn't really have any merits, and many
    claim it still doesn't, but it filled a void where a simple tool to
            perform a simple task was needed." - Rasmus Lerdorf