Re: Gnome 2.14 Module Proposal: Deskbar Applet

Raphael Slinckx wrote:

Also if we really want to take the road of alt-f2 replacement, we can
try these things out. If we already know that we won't replace alt-f2
befor 2.14, we will concentrate on other things before trying to make
it. What do you think ?

Raf

My vote goes to no for this one.  I would like to keep that dialog
relatively quick.  If you could override the dialog when deskbar
is in the panel though, that would be a neat trick.

--
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
IRC: smitten