Auric Implemented (mostly!?)

For those who follow the AuricApplet idea on live.gnome.org, those who
downloaded previous versions of my deskbar, or simply those who are
nostalgic for how epiphany used to be able to search from the address
bar, I announce the Deskbar Applet version 0.4.  It's been a few months
coming.

It's been majorly overhauled, re-written, and sexed up (now with libsexy
goodness).  It does beagle, it talks icons, it gives you your web and
gtk bookmarks, files and folders, apps like abiword, flickr, imdb, cddb,
wikipedia, google, yahoo, a9, and the kitchen sink*.  Really, it's a lot
slicker than version 0.3

Watch the screencast (approx 5MB flash file, generously hosted by
sourceforge - you might have to try it a couple of times, though):
http://browserbookapp.sourceforge.net/deskbar-screencast.html

Homepage:
http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=780

Comments?
Nigel.

* well, address book integration is pending Python bindings for
evolution-data-server.  But that never stops a good mock-up.