Re: metacity-list gnome org

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 21:08 +0200, BJ�Lindqvist wrote:
> It doesn't exist. I think a metacity-list would be really really
> useful. Pretty please? :)

Useful for what? ;-)  ... all the "doing work" kind of discussions seem
to be adequately handled by bugzilla. And I can certainly imagine a lot
of annoying discussions likely to appear on metacity-list that would not
count as "doing work"

If there are topics that really need a list, they are on topic for
desktop-devel-list, usability list, and other gnome lists. I don't think
we need a metacity list until the metacity-specific content becomes a
significant amount of traffic on the main gnome lists, no?

Havoc