[BUG] Volumes not translated due wrong POTFILES.in

Here is a ugly typo in POTFILES.in

        # List of source files containing translatable strings.
        # Please keep this file sorted alphabetically.
        daemon/gnome-vfs-daemon.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-cdrom.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-configuration.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-file-info.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-filesystem-type.c
        [encoding: UTF-8]libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-hal-mounts.c
        <--HERE
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-init.c

It should be (al least I suppose: my intltool simply ignore
gnome-vfs-hal-mounts.c)

        # List of source files containing translatable strings.
        # Please keep this file sorted alphabetically.
        [encoding: UTF-8]
        daemon/gnome-vfs-daemon.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-cdrom.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-configuration.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-file-info.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-filesystem-type.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-hal-mounts.c
        libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-init.c

(the UTF-8 encoding is needed by the plus_minus sign in DVD+-R[W])

Due to this, all volume names in gnome-vfs-hal-mounts.c aren't in PO
files (37 messages). So, using HAL+gnome-vfs volumes names are not
translated to final users :-(((((

My suggestion is fix POTFILES.in and alerts all translators. Eventually
release team too.

PS but drive names are yet in hal/libhal, isn't it? So why translate
them again in gnome-vfs????