Re: cdda:// URIs and the default handler

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 23:00 +0200, Christian Neumair wrote:

> I see no point in using a shell script as cdda handler.
> We have IMHO two options:
>
> a) teach totem cdda:/// URIs, no matter whether a GnomeVFS module is
> installed for this.

I guess the basic problem is having redundant keys:

1. the keys to define a handler for "cdda" URIs

2. The gnome-volume-manager key
for /desktop/gnome/volume_manager/autoplay_cda_command

The shell script from Fedora basically obviates (1), since it always
uses the value from (2) when you launch a cdda:// URI.

  Federico