Re: GTK+ related job opportunity

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 10:21:17AM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:

> I'm glad to see that your company is using GTK+ :-)
>
> However, from http://mail.gnome.org/:
>
> "Are job postings OK?
>
> Job postings are allowed on gtk-list and only on gtk-list. Other rules
> about job postings include:..."
>
> I'm not sure whether we should change the policy to allow some other lists,
> but this is clearly off-topic for d-d-l.

My apologies. I've never actually read that. Someone actually
suggested foundation-list, which seemed grossly unacceptable.

I would imagine that gnome-hackers or d-d-l is a more suitable list
than gtk-list, simply because I imagine more people read it. It's
probably less off-topic than a discussion about whether or not
something is off-topic, so shall we continue further discussion
off-list?

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA