Re: Supporting po/LINGUAS in 2.16

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, Rodney Dawes wrote:

> On another note, can we please discuss major changes such as this, on
> this list, before deciding on making them goals that people should be
> working on?

Completely agreed.  As someone who wrote one of the current
goals, I was a bit scared by how the goal went live with review
from only three people, and it could have been flawed seriously.
In this case (AppIcons) it probably is not, but the PoLinguas
raised the internal this-is-a-nasty-hack signal of me too.  It
indeed works *for now*, but I too think that we should not spent
this massive effort on things we know should change soon.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Vincent for
starting the GnomeGoals project again.  I can literally see new
contributors coming in as part of the proejct.  Awesome!

--behdad