Re: Solution for OEMs/Gnome

Stanislav Brabec wrote:
Thanks to all who gave suggestions. One of the suggestions turns out to work quite well:

1. Configure Gnome just the way I want it.
2. sudo cp ~/.g* /etc/skel

Af least for .gconfd it is a bad idea.
[snip: also .gconf and .gnome2_private]

Ok, how about just ~/.gnome2 ? That should be enough for the panel, right? And what about the menu? Is that also in ~/.gnome2 ?

In .gnome2 you should decide, whether keep session files or use
gnome-session properties.

I don't really understand this part. Help?

Best,
Daniel.
--
     /\/`) http://opendocumentfellowship.org