Re: Latest documenation

On 4/15/06, Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net> wrote:
> Latest documentation is now at http://www.gnome.org/learn/
>
> PDFs are a minor version behind the html versions, which is something I
> hope to fix soon.

Very cool :)

Just a minor thing, the front page with all the large text legalise
and credits, feels quite heavy? Maybe these could be moved to the end?
 When I clicked on it and was met by this mass of names, email
addresses and CAPITAL LETTERS I just thought "Where's the actual
content?" I had scrolled to the bottom of all that text by the time I
noticed the side bar (I have a wide screen). I guess the analogy with
an application would be popping up the about box everytime the program
starts.

But yeah, apart from that. cool :)

iain