Re: Tango and 2.16

The Tango theme is not replacing GNOME icon theme, but the icons in
gnome-icon-theme are being updated with their style, and being moved to
follow the naming spec. I tried to get this done for 2.14 even, and did
it at what I thought was a reasonable time in the cycle (feature
freeze), but it proved to be much more work than could be done then.
However, several apps already ship updated tango-style icons in 2.14,
including Sound Juicer and Banshee.

-- dobey