Re: Tomboy in 2.16

On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 12:10 -0700, Alex Graveley wrote:
> Two questions:
> 1) Can you explain the actual user-benefit to keeping Tomboy notes in e-d-s?

the user can use whatever frontend, but the notes will be the same in
all applications. Isn't that a benefit? No need to export/import/look
for weird .dotdirs where the files were saved last time a specific
frontend worked, etc, etc

> 2) Is moving Tomboy to use e-d-s going to be a requirement for inclusion
> in Gnome?

I don't think so, but it would be a good thing
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>