Re: icon naming spec and gnome-vfs

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 15:42 +0300, Kalle Vahlman wrote:
> And also scaling issues for including "extraneous information".
>
> And if you ask me, "jpg", "png" or "tiff" does not translate well to
> UserSpeak ;)

As the generic user is concerned, they don't give a shit about png, gif,
tiff or whatever, they send you screenshots embedded in MS Word
documents, which wasn't even designed to be used as graphics format.

BTW: I'm subscribed to the list also, so I don't know why I get direct
replies from most people instead of on-list replies.