Re: Moving spellcheckers into the Gtk+ stack

On 12/5/06, Diego Escalante <diego aureal com pe> wrote:
xchat-gnome allows you to check more than one language in its
Spell-checking preferences, I use it like that everyday and I have no
problem. At least with spanish + english selected.

The configuration dialog should allow to do the same thing.

Doesn't Pango know what language it's currently working with? If so,
you could automatically use the right dictionary.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com