Re: Moving spellcheckers into the Gtk+ stack

Le mercredi 06 d�mbre 2006 �8:11 -0800, David Trowbridge a �it :
>  I personally feel that it's nicest to check words in the union
> of selected languages, so that users don't have to micro-manage
> settings for each UI element that they may potentially be typing in.

I agree but maybe we could go one step further and make this
configuration one step further and do it for all our GNOME system using
a applet in the control-center.
I only use two languages and i'd like to don't have to configure each
applications using spellchecking (epiphany, evolution, gedit, abiword,
xchat-gnome, gossip...)

We could have a "document scope" overriding to limit a text or a mail to
only one language and so use a common widget for this kind of usage.

	G.

--
Guillaume Desmottes <cass skynet be>
Jabber <cassidy jabber belnet be>