Re: GNOME git repositories?

Kevin Kubasik wrote:

However, to fill the gap for all those who have a distributed RCS
fetish, check out SVK, and bzr can pull/push to/from svn, just work your
project that way and keep svn up to date with your changes.

It looks like git (at least from 1.4.4 on) can also interoperate with svn through git-svn, ie it can do (as git-svn --help says) "bidirectional operations between a single Subversion tree and git". I've not tested it yet but I'll do it as soon Gnome uses SVN.