Re: Gnome-utils branched to gnome-2-14

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 10:26 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> Screenshot
>         * heavy bugzilla love
>         * remove the file name entry and use a filechooser button
>         * rework the UI and use a vertical layout

Could you also make the screenshot dialogue available as a cut'n'paste
piece of code, or a library?
I'd like Totem to use the same dialogue, but I have trouble catching up
with the new designs ;)

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
"If a chairman sacks the manager he initially appointed, he should go as
well" - Brian Clough, saying that too many managers lose their jobs.