Re: UI Review

On 2/7/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> On Tue, February 7, 2006 16:17, Calum Benson wrote:
> > I'll probably regret asking this, but since we didn't do one for 2.12,
> > does anyone think it would be worthwhile doing one for 2.14?  Or is the
> > HIG so ingrained in everyone's minds now that we don't need to
> > bother? :)
>
> A UI review will of course be welcome :-) We're nearing UI freeze, though,
> but it might be a good idea to work do it soon so we can fix things for
> 2.16 ;-)

Uh, we're just over a week *past* UI freeze.  ;-)  So yeah, most stuff
would probably have to wait for 2.16 (though there might be things
from usability feedback that wouldn't cause problems to documentation
or release notes writers and wouldn't likely to destabilize things,
which might be able to make it in 2.14...)