Re: NLD10 and GNOME

Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 11:17:01PM +0000, Jamie McCracken wrote:
Hopefully, Novell will release the source soonish and put this issue to rest.

What would we do with it?  How many of Ximian's contributions have
we merged or RedHat's?  It's a huge job, and unless they sync up with
the maintainer on occasion, I'm not sure how it'll end up in CVS.

its a separate applet so thats okay - it wont mess up the existing code.

It will need some adjustment to remove any beagle dependency (IE replace it with a plug-in interface so I can optionally use tracker or beagle with it) but otherwise its a cool applet and that makes it especially frustrating waiting for it and compwiz too...

--
Mr Jamie McCracken
http://www.advogato.org/person/jamiemcc/