Re: Module decisions for GNOME 2.14

On 2/11/06, Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Vincent,
>
> I've been informed [1] (in a bugzilla comment, of all places) that
> Gnome 2.14 is going to use the 2.12 branch of librsvg in the upcoming
> release. I'd like confirmation on that, as my reference is only to a
> jhbuild module set, and I don't know how authoritative that is.

Crap.  It sucks that this wasn't noticed so that those testing cvs
could be testing the right thing.  It looks like this was because you
guys branched early last release, the 2.12 moduleset got copied for
2.14, and then no one caught this and updated it.  Anyway, can you
update that moduleset now to use HEAD?

(For the curious, it's worth nothing that
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen_2fDesktop is supposed to be the
actual authoritative list (though I'm worried we may have sucked at
keeping that up to date and correct) and it lists HEAD, we've been
shipping 2.13.x tarballs during the 2.13.x releases and vendors are
using it AFAICT, so I don't think lack of cvs testing should cause us
to revert to 2.12 at this point.  If you disagree, let us all know
soon so we can debate it)

Thanks for pointing this out,
Elijah