Re: requesting official list of modules and versions for GNOME 2.14

Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
What are other people's experiences with DVD playback in
totem/gstreamer-0.8 ?
Well, I must confess that I've had very little successful DVD experience with Totem/gstreamer-0.8 (didn't try gst-0.10 yet). In most times I switched to Totem/xine or mplayer after gstreamer errors on this or that disc. I can remember only one DVD that played ok (it was one of Emir Kusturica's films). On tens of other discs gstreamer-0.8 failed almost immediately. Sorry, I still think of gstreamer as a work in progress.

--
  Alexey "Ktirf" Rusakov