Re: implementing touchpad gestures under gnome.

Hi,

For something a little easier, here is an app I've been wanting to re-write/rip-off for GNOME for quite some time:

http://www.flyingmeat.com/flygesture/

The popup pushpin display is like UI butter.

-Alex

Davyd Madeley wrote:
Vincent,

I have absolutely no idea who you could talk to about implementing
something like this. Sounds like it would require support at multiple
levels (application level for forward/redo/back/undo), GTK+ level for
some things and window manager level.

I've CC'ed this email to the desktop-devel-list, hopefully you can share
your ideas there and work out who you need to talk to.

--d