Re: autotools gives autopain

Quoting James Henstridge <james jamesh id au>:

I get the feeling that scons plus something like bksys might be worth
considering in the future, but it seems a bit immature right now.  I'm
sure it has benefits right now, such as removing libtool from the build
process (which takes up a noticeable amount of time in builds), but it
isn't clear that the benefits currently outweigh the switching costs.

What about platforms where libtool is required?

--d