Re: Claiming gnome-terminal maintainership

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 22:49 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> I don't know if Guilherme has significantly contributed to
> gnome-terminal before. If he has, then go go go. If he hasn't, then
> someone can work with him for a weeks (where work is more or less
> verifying he's not removing all the code ;-)).

I haven't touched gnome-terminal in nearly 3 years but I think most of
the code structure and general behavior is still my fault, so Guilherme
if you have any questions feel free to send me email. I probably won't
notice bugzilla spam, at least not in a timely fashion.

Havoc