Re: Trying to reach consensus for the proposed modules

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 23:00 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
>  + deskbar-applet: most people were okay, some people thought it was
> eating too much memory. I'd say consensus was "accept", but there's the
> issue that it depends on gnome-python-extras, which is not in the
> bindings. What should be done here?

gnome-python-extras is a particularly API-unstable bunch of random
stuff. This is bound to cause problems. At the least, it'll probably
confuse people if we need one or two parts of gnome-python-extras while
ignoring the rest.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com