Re: Trying to reach consensus for the proposed modules

On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 13:10 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 23:00 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> >
> >  + nautilus-actions: there were some questions wrt to how it's
> > integrated in nautilus. Some people wanted it to be integrated in some
> > other way. No consensus, but maybe the issues have been resolved. Anyone
> > able to comment?
> >
> AFAIR, some people said it would be nice to integrate the code into
> Nautilus, which might happen for 2.16, but no time for 2.14. As for UI
> integration, it's perfectly integrated into nautilus.

Do people really think this is important to integrate with nautilus? I
mean, is this really something we should expose to everyone? The UI for
it is a pretty complicate power-user thing where you have to input path
names to binaries, argument lists and glob expressions.

While its a useful thing for some people I'm not at all sure its
something we should expose in a highly visible way.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an otherworldly one-eyed matador on his last day in the job. She's a
mentally unstable cigar-chomping socialite with a flame-thrower. They fight
crime!