Re: nautilus-share status

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 17:27 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> I seem to have missed any earlier emails about this (at least, I have
> none in the year since I've switched to gmail, unless google is lying
> to me.) What is it?

Fuck.  Wrong mailing list :)

Anyway, this is code to make nautilus-share use Samba's new "net
usershare" command instead of its own configuration files.  It also
fixes a bunch of memory leaks, has better error handling, etc.

I need to mail my patch to Sebastien Etienne (author of
nautilus-share) :)

  Federico