Re: GNOME Icon Theme 2.13.5[.1] AKA the HOLY CRAP, ICONS! release

Hi Rodney,

Le mardi 17 janvier 2006 �2:59 -0500, Rodney Dawes a �it :
> That's right. Only Kenya [1] has lions, and only GNOME has over 1200
> uniquely named icons, in its default theme. In an effort to improve
> the maintainability of gnome-icon-theme, I've spent most of this past
> weekend preparing it to migrate GNOME to the Icon Naming Specification,
> make the default theme be much more generic, and help clean up the UI
> a bit, by helping to get rid of extraneous icons.

Will there be an easy way to update all our modules so they use the new
icon names? If we migrate right now, I'm pretty sure some modules won't
find some icons because they were renamed.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�