Re: Nautilus Sidebar

Ryan Paul wrote:
As long as I am rambling about Nautilus interface stuff, I'd like to
suggest that proper right-click support be added to the buttons in the
location/path bar. Say that I want to open the parent folder in a new
window. Rather than having to go to the parent and then select 'open in
new window' from the file menu, I want to be able to right-click it in
the path bar and select 'open in new window.' Is there a reason why this
hasn't been done yet? Maybe implementing that would be a good way for me
to start getting involved in GNOME development?
That'd be inconsistent for buttons, you don't expect a right click action on a button.

You can do a right click on the folder in the tree view in browse mode to open a new window; and in spatial mode there's the list in the bottom left.

ian.