Bugzilla will be DOWN Friday 7 July 2006 21:00 UTC

Bugzilla will move to a different server on Friday 7 July at 21:00 UTC.
If you want to know what time that is for your location, look here:
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=7&year=2006&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

The move should not take more than 30 minutes, including DNS update
(refresh time has already been shortened to prepare for the move). For
those with broken DNS servers I will announce another name to reach
bugzilla.gnome.org on planet.gnome.org + on the old server. I will do
this after the move has been completed (it will not work reliably before
everything has been moved over).

--
Regards,
Olav