Re: libgswitchit + libkbdraw => ... ?

Rodrigo,

Thanks for your comments,

I think it makes sense to not have them as virtual modules anymore, and
Exactly why I started this noise.

put them in some central place. But we have lots of small libraries, so
what about really starting once for all a new library to put this kind
of small libraries into one gnome-desktop-policy library.
I suspect Ben is going to object;)

Or even, the non-GTK part could be proposed as freedesktop modules? Are
they of any use outside of GNOME?
All DE-agnostic code is already in libxklavier. But there are some
gconf-specific things in libgswitchit - they depend on GNOME. There is
also DBUS code which is also tied to gnome usage (well, may be it is
not really gnome-specific but I would not like to introduce dependency
on DBUS to libxklavier - they are on the different levels).

Regards,

Sergey