Re: FreeType upgrade => apps linked against libttf.so need to be rebuilt

On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 12:48 -0400, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:
> OK...  Which leads us back to my original comment that apps that are
> linked against libttf.so need to be rebuilt.

Still no.  Even rpms built using it don't need to be rebuilt, as rpms
depend on /usr/lib/libtts.so.*, not the "freetype" package.  So, as soon
as the freetype1 is available in the extras, everything will start
working again.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/