Re: Time to heat up the new module discussion

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:
> Rodrigo gently raises the seminal question, "What is so different?".
>
> The answer is known: It is that enormous elephant standing in the corner
> that folks have been politely tip-toeing around, trying to ignore.

Tiptoeing around the issue is NOT polite at this point. We are talking
about letting mono into GNOME. This is it. This is the fork in the road.
This is the part where we have the argument. Whatever your objections
are, speak now or forever hold your peace.

-- Dan