Re: focus! (was Re: Focusing on innovation re: mono, python et al)

On Jul 18, 2006, at 12:09 AM, Nigel Tao wrote:
I remember that, some handfuls of months ago, Jeff Waugh [1] proposed
a Power User Tools suite outside of the traditional Platform /
Bindings / Desktop (/ Admin).  IIRC he was musing about things like
Brightside and Devil's Pie, but one option might be to spin out
Tomboy, Deskbar, and suchlike into that.

Just one more idea to fling around the zoo.  :-)

[1] I think it was Jeff, but for some reason my GoogleFu is weak and I
can't find a reference in the mail archives.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2005-December/msg00069.html

--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/