Re: Deskbar Applet, NewStuffManager, 2.16, Installing New Plug-Ins, AutoUpdate, etc.

Nigel,

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:39:58 +1000, Nigel Tao wrote:

> Deskbar is already part of GNOME, as of 2.14.  NewStuffManager is in
> the Deskbar 2.16 codebase, so if there are no actions to the contrary,
> then this will become part of GNOME 2.16.

Am I correct in assuming that NewStuffManager could also be used to install
Epiphany (Python-)Extensions without too much trouble?

That would be a great boon to Epiphany users...  :)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen