Re: A Framework for Desktop Syndication

dodji Seketeli <dodji seketeli org> escribió:

Hi there

I've been working around using feed syndication on the desktop, in fact I've
wrote a little app to syndicate art.gnome.org brand new atom format, to
automatic install backgrounds from the site, Jilorio,
(http://aruiz.synaptia.net/siliconisland/2006/05/jilorio_feed_fo.html)
Gtk and metacity themes are also planned.

While I was writting the app, I was wondering how could I centralize the
feed agregation since I would use several feeds, and I've been thinking
another uses of feeds around the desktop. So I think that a solution like
this could rock to approach a "live desktop" which can change using the
internet content.